Recipe from halfbakedharvest.com This recipe is not only delicious, it’s also super easy…one skillet, under an hour, and uses mostly pantry staple ingredients. Prep Time 15 minutes Cook Time 30 minutes Total Time 45 minutes Servings 6 servings Calories 286 kcal Ingredients 2 tablespoons extra…
It’s a simple recipe.Â In addition to the onion, I sometimes grate a couple of carrots into the mix…
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup raw rice
- 8 ounces spaghetti, broken into 1-inch pieces
- 4 tablespoons margarine
- 4 cups beef broth
- salt and pepper
1. Brown onion and beef in large skillet.
2. Drain and rinse to remove all fat, if desired.
3. Brown rice and spaghetti in margarine.
4. Add beef, onion and broth to rice mixture.
5. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until rice and spaghetti are fully cooked.
6. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
COZY CHICKEN AND DUMPLINGS Serves 6 INGREDIENTS, Soup 2 tablespoons oil 2 pounds chicken breasts 1 large onion, diced 4 carrots, sliced to Â¼ in half rings 3 garlic cloves, minced 1 teaspoon salt 5 tablespoons unsalted butter 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour 6 cups chicken…